- 8-10oz Goat Cheese
- 3-4 large Nectarines, pitted & quartered
- 3-4 tbsp Local Honey
- ½ cup Unsalted Toasted Pistachios, rough chopped
- 1 tbsp Tarragon, rough chopped (or left as whole individual leaves)
- to taste Salt
1. With a hand mixer or a stand mixer (with the paddle attachment), whip the goat cheese for a minute or two until smooth and light. Portion out onto the center of each serving plate.
2. Divide the nectarines among the serving plates. Drizzle some honey over the plate and sprinkle on some pistachios and tarragon. Season with a little salt.
-cook’s or paring knife
-hand or stand mixer